Dear Residents, Staff, and Visitors,
This is to provide an update regarding the current outbreak within our Centre.
- 32 residents and 5 staff have completed PCR testing
- 23 resident cases have been confirmed by PCR testing and we are awaiting results for 1 additional potential case
- 2 confirmed cases in staff and 1 PCR test pending
- 20 cases are resolved/recovered
As a reminder AHS has confirmed that anyone displaying covid symptoms will be PCR tested. The tester will come to the resident’s suite. Please notify the main office immediately if you are feeling unwell. Staff will go to testing facilities to be assessed.
Two inspections were completed last week, one from the Public Health and Compliance Division and one from AHS Infection Prevention and Control. All standards were met, and official compliance results have been posted in the Centre or can be viewed online at http://standardsandlicensing.alberta.ca
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact me at 587-525-8708.
Chief Operating Officer
Please immediately report new onset symptom(s) of:
- shortness of breath/trouble breathing
- runny nose
- sore throat
- stuffy nose,
- painful swallowing
- muscle/joint aches
- feeling unwell/fatigue
- nausea with or without vomiting
- unexplained loss of appetite
- loss of taste or smell
- pink eye
Get In Touch
12720 – 111 Ave Edmonton, AB